The Sniper Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T$R clan AC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jAcKRoCk*
Exile Unit: New Clan! I_vote_lcapExile Unit: New Clan! I_voting_barExile Unit: New Clan! I_vote_rcap 
Cr0w
Exile Unit: New Clan! I_vote_lcapExile Unit: New Clan! I_voting_barExile Unit: New Clan! I_vote_rcap 
spirit
Azimov
ninJa.Flash
|KH|$hield
SuperSniper
bax-skul
MEXICAN-POWER
chachan
Latest topics
» Virtually as tatty as warez
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» zelda flash hentai zelda gay hentai
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am by Guest

» get fans facebook xp
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm by Guest

» how to buy facebook fans f6
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Онлайн игровые автоматы автоматы
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» This isn't easy
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm by bax-skul

» What do u think?
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm by bax-skul

» Lol that not nice
Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm by bax-skul

Shoutbox
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Exile Unit: New Clan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Newt

Newt

Exile Unit: New Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Exile Unit: New Clan!   Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello my name is Newt(also known as AJSon) I am here to let all of you great T$R members know about the new clan Xu! Xu stands for Exile Unit, this clan just started in April 2010. Exile Unit was founded by Cactus & Newt. The conception of the Exile Unit clan came from Cactus's knowledge of website building and forum administration, Newts desire to form a new clan, combined with their addiction to AssaultCube's arcade style game play and fast nature. We the Exile Unit aim to be a part of the competitive and friendly AC community, playing both for the fun of it whilst maintaining a little bit of a competitive edge. Xu by no means claims or plans to be the next strongest clan, however still aims for fun and fair game play by all its members and those they play against.

Thank you for reading this long and boring introduction! To learn more about Xu you can visit our site at: http://xuclan.co.cc.

Please feel free to join the forum, and have a great time in our website!

Thank You!

P.S.: Yes I am $tuun@ Smile
Back to top Go down
jAcKRoCk*
Admin
jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: Exile Unit: New Clan!   Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 pm

GL and HF always nice to see you mate, a great player, and a even more great friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsr-chat.tk
Newt

Newt

PostSubject: Re: Exile Unit: New Clan!   Exile Unit: New Clan! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Aww thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exile Unit: New Clan!   Exile Unit: New Clan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Exile Unit: New Clan!
Page 1 of 1