T$R clan AC

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jAcKRoCk*
What do u think? I_vote_lcapWhat do u think? I_voting_barWhat do u think? I_vote_rcap 
Cr0w
What do u think? I_vote_lcapWhat do u think? I_voting_barWhat do u think? I_vote_rcap 
spirit
Azimov
ninJa.Flash
|KH|$hield
SuperSniper
bax-skul
MEXICAN-POWER
chachan
Latest topics
» Virtually as tatty as warez
What do u think? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» zelda flash hentai zelda gay hentai
What do u think? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am by Guest

» get fans facebook xp
What do u think? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm by Guest

» how to buy facebook fans f6
What do u think? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Онлайн игровые автоматы автоматы
What do u think? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
What do u think? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» This isn't easy
What do u think? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm by bax-skul

» What do u think?
What do u think? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm by bax-skul

» Lol that not nice
What do u think? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm by bax-skul

Shoutbox
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do u think?

Go down 

New forum on homepage or not
1: separate forum on another website
What do u think? I_vote_lcap0%What do u think? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2: Forum on homepage with a blog
What do u think? I_vote_lcap67%What do u think? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
3: Don't know
What do u think? I_vote_lcap33%What do u think? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey everyone its me Cr0w. I have forgotten my password and stuff so i cant log in. I would like to know if you will accept me back in to T$R. I have started playing Cube 2 now and i am able to mod and get mods to work on AC. If you do accept me there will be a new homepage/website because i no longer use the account i used to make the T$R homepage so i will need to make a new one. So what do u say?

Last edited by bax-skul on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|KH|$hield

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm

idk if ur crow lol but yea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm

lol i am crow just i forgot my pass lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:56 pm

if you are wondering we will need a new forum if i come back because i have plans to expand T$R to Cube 2 and then maybe some other FPS online games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Meh looks like i may as well start a new clan or just stay in the one im in right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jAcKRoCk*
Admin
jAcKRoCk*

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 am

YOU CAN STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Very Happy Sorry for the delay skool is kinda odd lol Razz

View user profile http://www.tsr-chat.tk
ninJa.Flash

ninJa.Flash

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 am

So you going to make another clan website affraid crow?
Or just join the clan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jAcKRoCk*
Admin
jAcKRoCk*

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 am

he's joing to join, and idk why we need another forum, but i think this is ok, we just add the Cube 2 part Razz

bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm

lol one thing is that i tried to get my password send by email and it said it doesn't give out admins passwords so i can not login on this forum. Also if you accept me to the clan u save me from making a new one lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm

if you want to know i have made a new forum if you want it and i am making a new homepage. I will also give out editing right for the homepage to the Admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 pm

I have finished the website all u have to do is go to http://tsr-site.tk/. When register you do not need to confirm the account by email because i have changed the settings to make it easier for u. I hope u guys like it Smile
oh and there will be competitions like LSS tournaments and stuff also at the moment there is a competition for banner making to see who can make the best banner for T$R and the winning banner will be put as the new banner. If you want to know more about the competitions there will be a page about it on the new homepage.
I will also be using the clan tag again so next time u see me i will be known as |T$R|Cr0w and i suggest that everyone looks around of the new homepage because there are some new things.
The forum links wont be on there yet because i want to know either if you want a separate forum or a forum on the website so i am putting up Poll for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 pm

i would prefer a forum on the homepage so you can read the news on the homepage every day and the forum and blog will have the same background as the homepage and we wont need to go to 2 sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 pm

All done i have added a blog and forum to the main website so u can now go and join. Please use this link: http://tsr-site.webs.com/ because with the .tk domain it doesn't let you log in so please use the other one. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Im going to have to announce that T$R is practically dead Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jAcKRoCk*
Admin
jAcKRoCk*

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 am

Not to be rude, but, since you leave us, you can3 take that decicion, since the day you left we made a choice, so now there's no leaders in here, we a re a council, and you must ask us what tu do so we can take that decicion (is that spell ok?), and dude, you came here and try to be our leader again? sorry dude that's not going to happen, we are a team not a one man clan.

Sorry but that's how i feel mate.

bax-skul

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm

do what ever because i don't really see a point of being in a clan that isn't active on the forum so i will be deleting the new website and i am also no longer in the clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sniper Resistance :: Assaultcube :: News-
Jump to: