T$R clan AC

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jAcKRoCk*
I miss the old days. I_vote_lcapI miss the old days. I_voting_barI miss the old days. I_vote_rcap 
Cr0w
I miss the old days. I_vote_lcapI miss the old days. I_voting_barI miss the old days. I_vote_rcap 
spirit
Azimov
ninJa.Flash
|KH|$hield
SuperSniper
bax-skul
MEXICAN-POWER
chachan
Latest topics
» Virtually as tatty as warez
I miss the old days. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» zelda flash hentai zelda gay hentai
I miss the old days. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am by Guest

» get fans facebook xp
I miss the old days. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm by Guest

» how to buy facebook fans f6
I miss the old days. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Онлайн игровые автоматы автоматы
I miss the old days. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
I miss the old days. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» This isn't easy
I miss the old days. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm by bax-skul

» What do u think?
I miss the old days. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm by bax-skul

» Lol that not nice
I miss the old days. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm by bax-skul

Shoutbox
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I miss the old days.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cr0w
Admin

I miss the old days. Empty
PostSubject: I miss the old days.   I miss the old days. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:37 pm

I wish this clan was all back together just like when we first started the clan. It was fun back then but now everyone is split up and in all different clans. One of these days I just wanna get a Friend of mine on AC or just someone I see normally and make a new clan, But that wont be soon because if it was i would just look stupid for joining FmC and then leaving less than a month later. I hope everyone has fun and one day i will be an Admin of a for like the 5th time lol. clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tsr-forum.forumotion.com
jAcKRoCk*
Admin
jAcKRoCk*

I miss the old days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss the old days.   I miss the old days. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:44 am

Lol we are together and strong, is just that we don't use the forum that much, i know we have to, but, i kinda forgot about it too Razz

View user profile http://www.tsr-chat.tk

I miss the old days.
Page 1 of 1